Firecheck is a non-percolating fire hose with a robust, all-synthetic jacket. It is designed for use by fire brigades and industry.
Benefits and cost saving features
- Easy Cleaning – Coating allows hose to be simply wiped clean after use
- Can be repaired
- Abrasion resistance – Coating enhances abrasion resistance and increase the life of the hose
- PVC/Nitrile coating gives some protection against oil and chemical contamination
- Light & flexible – The Firecheck is lighter, and has a smaller coil diameter than the conventional rubber hose
- Available in longer lengths on request
- Blue Firecheck available for Wash-down purposes
- Manufactured according to SANS 1456-4:2007 specification.
|Inside Diameter||Coil Diameter (mm) |
per 30m length
|Weight (g/m)||Burst Pressure |
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify specifications without prior notice.